In order to call Norway, dial 011 +47, then the phone number. If you’re dialing a cell phone, remove the 0 from 011 to complete the call – simply add +47 to start of the number.
How do I call Norway from US Iphone?
To call Norway from the U.S., just follow these basic dialing instructions: First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 47, the Norway country code. Then dial the 8-digit phone number.
Can I make an international call from my Iphone?
To make an international call using the Iphone dial pad, simply dial the exit code (for USA, it’s 011) or dial “+” followed by the international country code and then the phone number.
How do I make a phone call to Norway?
How to Call Norway from the U.S.
- Dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Dial 47, the country code for Norway.
- Now dial the 8-digit phone number.
How do I call Norway from us for free?
To call Norway from United States, dial: 011 – 47 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 011 – 47 – 8 Digit Mobile Number
- 011 – Exit code for United States, and is needed for making any international call from United States.
- 47 – ISD Code or Country Code of Norway.
- Area code – There are 12 area codes in Norway.
Can I call someone in Norway?
Norway can easily be reached by telephone from the United States. If you want to call Norway, you’ll need to enter the exit code “011,” the country code “47,” and then a few specific digits related to the number you’re calling.
How do I make an international call on my cell phone?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How can I call internationally for free on my iPhone?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices. …
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp. …
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app. …
- Viber. …
- Rebtel. …
- IMO. …
- PopTox. …
How do I enter a country code on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Use Plus (+) Dialing to Place Calls While Abroad
- From the Phone app on your Apple ® iPhone ® , touch and hold the number. on the keypad until the plus sign (+) appears.
- Enter the country code and then the phone number.
- Tap. the. Call icon. .
Can you call iPhone to iPhone internationally for free?
The Apple app allows you to make free international calls from mobile and tablet devices. Free: Voice and video calls to Apple device.
How do I add Norway number to Whatsapp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How much does it cost to call Norway?
With rates starting at $0.01 a minute on some carriers, you can get a great deal when you call Norway. To give you an idea on the difference, a one hour call to Norway on the cheapest rates will cost $0.01/min or $0.60/hour. On the most expensive rates you can see rates as high as $3.00/min or $180.00/hour!
Where is Norway located?
Norway is a long country located in Northern Europe – with borders to Sweden, Finland and Russia on the east side, and an extensive coastline facing the North Atlantic Ocean on the west side. Here the climate is wet and mild compared to the east and the north, where winters are colder and longer.
How do I call a mobile number in Norway from UK?
To call Norway from United Kingdom, dial: 00 – 47 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 47 – 8 Digit Mobile Number.