The prefix (also known as the calling code or dialling code) for England is +44 or 0044. Once you’ve set up your free mytello account, enter the number you’re calling in England, including the prefix, and we’ll use a local dial-in number to save you up to 90% on each call.
How do I dial a UK number from Sweden?
To call a United Kingdom landline or mobile phone from Sweden, dial 00 44, then the UK number without its leading zero. For example, the UK number 01632 234567 should be dialled as 00 44 1632 234567 from Sweden.
How do you call a +44 number?
To call the UK from the US, just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 44, the country code for the U.K.
- Then the area code (2–5 digits).
- And finally the phone number (4–8 digits; area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do you call a +44 number from abroad?
Add + 44 to the start of this number (e.g. +44 20 7946 0018) If you can’t find the + symbol on your phone, you can also use 0044 (e.g. 0044 20 7946 0018). This will also let you call the number from abroad.
How do I call the UK?
How to call the UK from the US
- Dial the exit code 011. This will let your carrier know you’re making an international call.
- Dial 44, the UK country code. This tells your carrier you’re going to call the UK.
- If you’re calling a UK cell phone, dial 7 after the area code.
- Enter the area code. …
- Dial the phone number.
How do I call Stockholm from UK?
00 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of United Kingdom. 46 is the international code used to dial to Sweden. 8 is the local area or city code used to dial to Stockholm.